Full Time or Part Time Small Animal Veterinarian
Dr James is off on an outback adventure! Could your next adventure be in the spectacular Northern Rivers of NSW as one of our team of 4 veterinarians?
Overseas applicants are welcome to apply. We are able to access the Regional Migration Scheme which could give you permanent Australian residency after just two years.
Are you one of the following…?
- A recent graduate looking to further your career and have 1-3 years’ experience with a sound grounding in small animal practice?
- An experienced vet with 4 years + experience looking to take on some of the responsibilities of our lead vet, including advanced surgical procedures?
- An outstanding new graduate with great knowledge and the right talent for us to develop you into an awesome veterinarian?
Grafton is the regional centre of the Clarence Valley in Northern NSW, population 20,000 located 3 hours south of The Gold Coast (4 hours from Brisbane).
Our ASAVA Accredited Hospital of Excellence
was purpose built in 2010 and is “amongst the best in Australia” (So we have been told).
We have got all the toys, bells & whistles to allow you to do a great job. Facilities include Full in house laboratory, RX Works practice management (12 stations), Digital CR X-Ray, Dental X-Ray, Ultrasound, Video Endoscopy, ECG, Blood pressure monitoring, two operating theatres, piped gasses, spacious central treatment area and separate dog, cat and isolation wards.
We routinely offer chemotherapy and perform orthopaedic procedures to name just a few of our features. One of the benefits of this position will be the opportunity that you will have to work as part of an integral and very supportive team that is focused on providing the best possible patient outcomes and client satisfaction whilst having a lot of fun at the same time.
Our ideal candidate will have the following talents and attributes:
What we can offer you:
- A minimum of 1-year experience as a qualified Veterinarian with a recognized degree to practice in Australia. We will consider an exceptional new graduate.
- A sound knowledge and understanding of providing high quality standards of care
- An ability to work collaboratively with fellow team members and build rapport with clients.
- Exceptional organization, communication skills and the ability to prioritize work flow efficiently. Yes, we are busy!
- A positive & friendly “can do” attitude with a sense of humour.
- A desire to continuously grow and improve yourself and develop your career and our practice to the best you can be.
- A competitive salary package commensurate with experience that will give you a good work life balance to enjoy the amazing surroundings.
- Support and training with technical skills, communication, personal development.
- A stimulating and interesting role.
- Commitment to your career development through continued education, including an internal “World’s Best Practice” program, ongoing mentorship and regular developmental reviews.
- Access to a support network of like-minded international professionals
- A dynamic and supportive team environment.
Does this sound like the perfect position for you? If so please send your application, including an up to date resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability and an outline of you career goals to:
Experienced Dog Groomer wanted:
Amazing opportunity for an Experienced Professional Groomer within our established business.
Flexible working arrangements. Work for yourself as a contractor or be a full part of our team.
Please note that this position is not a traineeship.
Application to include portfolio to:
Amanda Gough, Practice Manager
Riverbank Animal Hospital
Telephone 02 66423083 (+61 2 6642 3083)
Or write to us: PO Box 115, South Grafton, NSW 2460 Australia.
Want to find out more? Check us out online at www.riverbankvet,com.au or see what our friends are saying about us on Facebook. www.facebook.com/riverbankanimalhospital